I would like to thank Lisa from New Life on the Road for nominating me for this blogging award.
For those who haven’t heard of the Liebster Blogging Award before (including myself) –
Thia is how the Liebster Award Works :
You have set some amazing questions Lisa. I loved answering them and I might even steal some of them!
1. If you could be anyone (famous/not famous) in the world who would you be and why?
I would like to be the winner of a huge amount of money so I could set up schools for children in Africa and provide more health services for isolated aboriginal communities in Australia.
2. Are you an early morning person or late night person? (Do you like to sleep-in or wake early, ready to face the day?)
I am not an early morning person. I like calm and quiet in the morning. We do not have the radio or television on in the morning and Marty and I both have quiet time in the morning. Sounds weird huh?
3. If you could live in your favorite city, where would that be?
I do not know if I could stick it, but I would like to try living in New York City. If not I would go the complete opposite end of the scale and say Luang Prabang in Laos.
4. Do you have a passion in life that keeps you moving towards your dream/lifestyle? What keeps you motivated?
I am at a cross-roads in my life. Our children are grown, but we do not have grandchildren, our parents are elderley and not as healthy as we are used to, my husband still works, but I do not. I am filling the gap with travel which has always been an interest, one which I now have time to plan and pursue. Travel keeps me motivated.
5. Favorite colour?
I would have to say red, but I like anything that is bright. My least favourite colours to wear are yellow and green because they clash with my olive toned skin.
6. Coffee or Tea?
If I was in Spain I would say definitely coffee – I lurve Spanish coffee, but here where I live in Queensland it is a bit so-so. Usually I drink Earl Grey Tea in the morning, coffee at morning tea time and decaf coffee at night.
7. If you were given a company to run for one day, what would the company be?
I would like to run my own B and B, I just have to get my home spruced up a little.
8. What is one word that describes you?
9. Take-Away or Dine in at a Restaurant when eating out?
10. Describe your Dream World…..
My dream world would entail a job that I really loved, where I could make money, but it would not seem like a job, and be able to travel whenever and wherever I wanted to. I would feel productive and my family would be happy and healthy and enjoying their lives.
11. Your latest holiday destination was?
I have just returned from one month holiday, in Australia and New Zealand.
I am Tagging: In alphabetical order cause I love you all equally 🙂
Here are your eleven questions:
1. Do you use frequent flier points when you travel.
2. Do you consider yourself to be a budget traveller, or a luxury traveller.
3. Would you prefer to lay in a hammock under a palm tree, or get toasty and warm by the fire in a mountain retreat.
4. Mojito or Mocktail.
5. When in an exotic location do you choose your food from a street vendor, cafe or restaurant.
6. If given the choice between a sleeper bus and a sleeper in a train which would you choose.
7. Would you sail around the world in your own boat (yes – you own a boat).
8. What would you choose to read: A Novel or A Travel Memoir or a Cook Book.
9. What is one word that describes you.
10. Scuba dive or Snorkel.
11. Sunrise or Sunset.
I hope you have fun answering.